Scarlet Republics is what would happen if Fire Emblem had a love-child with Divinity and a Joe Abercrombie book. It’s a turn-based tactical RPG set in a fantasy world inspired by the Italian Renaissance and Leonardo da Vinci’s imagination
The game is set in the vibrant and treacherous City-states of Corsano, a fantasy world inspired by the Italian renaissance and Leonardo Da Vinci’s imagination. The game tells a mature fantasy story of vengeance and conquest, with plenty of choice, consequence and wit.
- Turn-Based Tactics – In Scarlet Republics you guide a squad of mercenaries in turn-based combat. The game features 7 unique classes divided over 20 playable characters. It is up to you to pick and mold your squad to suit your playstyle and strategies.
- Get Creative with Squad-Building – We have built the RPG system to match customization with organic, pseudo-random growths with a focus on squad building and gut-wrenching choices for how to grow your characters. Experimenting with different builds and synergies is a key aspect of creating your perfect mercenary company.
- Choice and Consequence – How you progress depends entirely upon your decisions. Large parts of the game, including entire battle-maps and quests, are choice specific and it is impossible to see it all in one playthrough.
- A Living, Breathing World – Inspired by the Mediterranean, the Renaissance and the vineyards and olive groves of Italy and Greece, Corsano is a land of vibrant colors, heady spices, merchant lords, pirates, politics, intrigue and, of course, war.
- Da Vinci and Tango – The game’s art style is inspired by renaissance art and the sketches of the master Leonardo Da Vinci. The soundtrack mixes classical fantasy with inspirations from tango and flamenco for a dramatic sunset vibe.
Hi everyone. Last week, due to work problems, I was unable to prepare the article, which has been postponed directly to today. A few days till Christmas 2020, here are the 5 indie turn-based tactics g...
intrigued by the project, we decided to have a little "turn-based" chat with Kristian, creative director at Audacity Interactive, and what follows is the result of what he confessed...
Scarlet Republics is a turn-based tactical RPG with lots of nods to contemporary grimdark fantasy literature, classical isometric RPGs, strategic JRPGs and pen and paper roleplaying games. The game of...