MOJO BONES are pleased to announce CHRONO FACTION: a unique Roguelike Deckbuilder that blurs the lines between strategy and action.
CHRONO FACTION takes the CCG (Collectable Card Game) genre in a bold new direction with its dynamic track-based battlefield where tactile mechanics meet turn-based card battling. Use the CARD PHASE to carefully plan and synergise your attacks, then draw your weapons and watch the battle play-out in real-time during the action-packed COMBAT PHASE.
Coming soon to Kickstarter, CHRONO FACTION is currently in pre-launch. Sign up for launch notification via…
- FROM BEGINNER TO WINNER – CHRONO FACTION’S rules can be learned in minutes, opening the doors for players of all ages and skill levels. Strong customisation and a complex meta provide long-term depth, making it much harder to master.
- ENDLESS CHOICE – Design your own COMBAT CASE from over 140 CARDS (across 5 categories), 20 GUNS (with stat modifiers) and over 25 CHARMS (each with battle-altering perks), then test your choices via CHRONO FACTION’S main game modes.
- CITY RUN – A deep Roguelike single-player mode where you’ll build your collection, make key decisions and battle across 5 procedurally generated Districts. Will you survive the elusive SHADOW DISTRICT and conquer the city?
- CITY WAR – A competitive online multiplayer experience where you’ll test your COMBAT CASE against other players from across the globe. Can you raise your BOUNTY high enough to become the city’s most wanted?
- WAYS TO PLAY – Casual and competitive multiplayer. Battle online or utilise CHRONO FACTION’S unique design to fight locally.
ABOUT MOJO BONES
MOJO BONES LTD. is an independent studio founded in September 2011 by a team of experienced game developers. Having worked with some of the World’s biggest publishers, across a range of genres, the MOJO BONES team prides itself on developing innovative concepts for PC, console and handheld. For more information please visit www.mojobones.co.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CHRONO FACTION RESOURCES