Ah, an army free of doubt, free of fear, free of weakness… and utterly obedient. What else can an aspiring wizard wish for in his struggle to become the the most powerful mage of all times? As a Necromancer, you’ll command the armies of the underworld, simply raising your soldiers and servants from the dead instead of hiring them. The upcoming turn-based 4x-Strategy Game SpellForce: Conquest of Eo puts the first of its three archetypes in the spotlight today: Necromancer, the stage is yours!
The Necromancer is a master of death and manipulation magic, creating undead units in his crypt in the depth of his mage’s tower. Due to his craft, the Necromancer is able to amass cheap, fearless, and resilient armies that can walk tirelessly and even traverse water (after all, they don’t breathe anymore…). Thus, playing a Necromancer comes with the ability to generate larger numbers of troops, faster than any other type of mage.
However – it takes a lot of magical power to maintain and control the undead, so one is always on the lookout for new sources of the Allfire – the magical power that permeates the world of SpellForce: Conquest of Eo.
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo is a new turn-based chapter in the SpellForce series, and will be available for PC in 2023. With epic, procedurally generated single-player campaigns, different mage archetypes and randomly picked opponents, it offers high replay value.
For more information, follow SpellForce on Facebook or check out the official website – or add the game to your Steam wishlist:
About SpellForce: Conquest of Eo
Choose from various schools of magic at the beginning of a campaign, and make your way through the procedurally populated world, combined with a pool of different adversaries to make every new game feel completely different and exciting.
- The perfect blend of turn-based strategy with light 4x elements, short intense turn-based tactic battles and RPG
- Recruit individual heroes to lead your troops, each with their personal quest
- Discover new adventures with each procedurally generated campaign
- Build up your tower and construct new rooms to determine your wizard’s path
- Each of the main opponents is randomly chosen and has its own strategy and agendas
- Make the living interactive grimoire reveal new secrets and spells to you
- Craft anything from magical runes and artefacts to undead minions and take a stand against your enemies
- The fame system determines your relation to factions, cities and competing wizards