Switch remake of the glorious Square RPG Front Mission received an update aiming to fix bugs, add new options, and make gameplay improvements. The strategy game from Square Enix is now at its 1.0.3 version, and below you can find the patch note.
Here are the full patch notes:
– “Battle speed” option
– Statistics comparison before combat
– Alternate route seeking by the AI when the target cell is occupied by an ally (only in Modern Mode)
– DPAD navigation in scenario map tile by tile
– Direct attack on enemies by selecting the red square on the scenario map
– Save panel after the campaign is completed (no autosave deletion)
– Death animation on the arena when BODY is destroyed
– A “thank you” sound after a purchase in a shop.
– Minigun animation when firing
– Katakana and hiragana characters are now available when entering name
– More seamless transition from the map to combat.
– Improved Wanzer jumping animation
– CHAFF is constantly hitting, and the defender does not perform guard animation.
– Better music looping
– Music is paused before combat and resumed after combat
– When attacking “only body” machines, the DUEL and GUIDE skills do not appear
– Changed “open command menu” from Y to B button.
– Improved the workshop’s ambient sounds
– Player now returns to enemy selection after combat in the arena
– Localization tweaks
– Incorrect MISS and GUARD text position on the arena when attacking from afar
– Bug with the GUARD value when equipped with a missile launcher
– USN 10 scenario bug (cannot complete the mission if all enemies are killed before the third turn)
– Sorting bug in the workshop (wrong item purchased after sorting)
– Enemies no longer try to attack with destroyed arms
– Enemies will now attack with only one arm destroyed
– DOUBLE and SWITCH skills sometimes softlocking the game
– Shop setup bug (a grip weapon was not added to the stash after purchasing an arm with an internal weapon)
– Bug when rockets or bullets pass through the ground
– When using an ACID item, the shoulder weapon and shield were not affected
– Bug with incorrect shoulder weapon type in setup after shield mounting
– Other minor bugs