Terra Randoma, the promising indie roguelike RPG it’s going to land on Steam in Early Access on the 17th of December 2020. After a period of testing in which we also participated, the developers are ready to release the early access, during this phase we will see continuous updates and additions to the gameplay. Let us know what you think about Terra Randoma in the comments.
About Terra Randoma
Terra Randoma is a turn-based tactical roguelike RPG with a fluid combat system. You live the life of an adventurer in a procedurally generated open world full of curiosities. Your actions affect the world and your story emerges as you play.
- Open world
- Turn-based tactical combat system in an authentic roguelike fashion
- Procedurally generating the world, quests, items, NPCs, battlefields and dungeons
- More than 80 enemies, including the Furious Fungus and Ratman Claw Master
- Influence the world with your actions. You can help the settlements to prosper and survive through crisis.
- Full freedom in character development with skills and talents
- No scripted plots to follow. Your story emerges as you play. (Although there is an optional main quest chain)
- Not just dungeon crawling but also wilderness crawling
- Camping, hunting and foraging
- Hunger, day/night cycle, rain
- Highly accessible interface
- Table-top aesthetics
- Optional Permadeath and difficulty levels