Go through the Slavic Myths in this dark turn-based Rpg that mix adventures point and click elements with card mechanics.
Black Book tells the story of Vasilisa, a young witch that after losing his lover in unknown circumstances, will go through a journey in order to get the Black Book, an artifact of supernatural powers.
A card-based Rpg mixed with adventure elements. You will explore the dark world collecting spells and powers and using demons as you like.
- Uncover the seals of Black BookUnleash hellish spells on your enemies! Collect spell cards and new skills as you progress.
- A Historic AdventureSolve riddles and complete side-quests to learn more about the cold world of early XIXth Century Russia.
- Lead a Demonic FlockSend demons to do your bidding, but be careful – idle demons will torture you if you don’t find them something to do!
- Myths and legendsExplore a world based on Northern Russian mythology. Learn from an in-game encyclopedia, created with the help of expert anthropologists – and find all folk tales hidden within the game!
About the developer
Morteshka is a small indie dev studio from Russia focusing on games that told the Russian mythology and folklore. Their first games were Mooseman, released in 2017.
- Official website: http://www.mooseman.ru/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VBeletsky
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themoosemangame/
Black Book Release date
Black Book will be released in 2020 but there’s not a precise date. As usual, below you’ll find the gameplay trailer and link to steam page. Remember to subscribe to our newsletter (no spam, just an email a week) and our YouTube channel.