Causa, Voices of the Dusk is a deep free-to-play CCG for PC, consoles, and mobile, with complex strategic options and tactics set in an exotic and grim fantasy world.
Choose between multiple powers, factions and leaders, sacrifice cards to raise your Cause, and bring them back later to achieve the most strategic plays.
Taking a closer look, Causa, Voices of the Dusk stands out for its innovative game mechanics: the game’s unique resource system, alongside the full replenishment of each player’s 4-card hand at the beginning of their turns, and the special effects that allow to draw, sacrifice, play and bring cards back to the board, makes for a dynamic and deep gameplay with countless possibilities. ’Leader Decisions’ let you choose between the unique abilities of each playable leader. To pick them advisedly could change the course of each game.
Causa, Voices of the Dusk completes its fresh new take into the card battle genre by presenting an extremely challenging single-player mode featuring multiple draft campaigns.
- Unique tactical gameplay with deep strategic options:
– Full replenishment of your 4-card hand at the start of your turns.
– Sacrifice cards from your hand or your board to build up your resources.
– Play up to two cards per turn.
– Bring sacrificed cards back to the game for the most unexpected critical plays.
– Take advantage of special effects to draw, sacrifice, play and bring additional cards back to the game.
– Leader’s Decisions: use each Leaders’ unique set of powerful skills to change the course of the game.
– And more.
- Multiple paths to victory.
- Choose between multiple powers, factions and Leaders.
- An original and exotic fantasy world with rich narrative experience.
- Campaign Mode: Prove your abilities and win rewards in extremely challenging single-player draft quests.
- Cross-platform play (PC, PS4, XBox One, Android, iOS)
About the developer
Niebla Games is a tabletop and video game development company based in Valparaíso, Chile. The company was founded by the end of 2015, and today they are an enthusiastic team committed to creating fun and easy-to-play original games for different platforms and audiences.
Their mission is to provide playful and aesthetic experiences through original games that stand out for their artistic value and originality. The company is a licensed partner of Sony Interactive Entertainment and Microsoft Corporation.
Release date & platforms
With the Early Access release on Steam, Niebla Games enters the last phase of development that is meant to intensely cooperate with the players. The Early Access version already includes almost all major features that will be in the full release version, but as with every multiplayer game with live-ops, there’s much balancing, refining and polishing yet to be done
With versions for PS4, Xbox One as well as for mobile to be released later in 2020, players will be able to play across all available platforms. Causa, Voices of the Dusk will be available in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Below a gameplay video and Steam page. Let us know what you think about it in the comments.