Let’s explore the human side of samurai in this promising turn-based RPG.
Tale of Ronin is a game about the human side of the Samurai. Live as a Ronin, survive the consequences of your choices in a dynamic world of turmoil and violence. An RPG game about camaraderie and betrayal, about war and peace, and above all honor.
The game tells the story of the Samurai, with a particular focus on their human side. So much freedom and choices that can lead to the permanent death of the character but not to the game-over, in fact, once a character is dead you will be able to wear the clothes of a new samurai.
- A dynamic world to explore and create your own story as a free Ronin.
- Focus on the human side of the Samurai and the role of their personal emotions in their adventures and combat.
- A simultaneous turn-based combat system that includes the details of Katana swordsmanship.
- Sekai System, you die, the world lives: play the story of a new Ronin in the same world after each death.
- Unique traditional Sumi-e art style providing a hand-painted inky look and feel.
- A world setting standing on a fine line between reality and fantasy.
Dead Mage Inc. is an independent game development studio focused on developing high-quality PC and console video games.
- Official website: http://www.taleofronin.com
- Twitter page: https://twitter.com/deadmagestudio
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/deadmage
- Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/deadmagestudio
Release date & platforms
Tale of Ronin will be released Summer 2020 for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4 and Xbox One.
[…] Live as a ronin, survive the consequences of your choices in a dynamic world of turmoil and violence featuring turn-based combats. An RPG game about camaraderie and betrayal, about war and peace, and above all honor, coming to PC and consoles. Learn more […]