A unique retro graphic style and a world of possibilities to face the adventure that will never be the same. We start this episode with Knights of Frontier Valley by Adamant Studios. An RPG where the most important thing is to survive in the open-world proposed by the game. We will be able to customize our character, decide whether to join a faction, craft items, and fight in turn-based combat on gridless maps.
- Survive the dangers of both the wilderness and faction politics in a procedurally generated world full of secrets and lore.
- Choose your character from a number of different classes, customize his skills and appearance to your liking, and pursue a profession that fits your style of playing.
- Join a faction and gain titles and glory, or go at it alone in your search for long-lost wisdom and powerful artifacts.
- Fight in gridless, turn-based tactical combat, or choose to have the AI battle for you quickly.
- Adapt to a highly dynamic world with day/night-cycles, seasons, and ever changing places and characters.
- Craft items from a large number of materials, and interact with the environment in creative ways to gain the edge over your enemies.
- See your actions become part of the valley’s story, impacting friends and foes alike.
- A true Indie game: designed, funded and programmed from scratch by one person who has never done this before.