Jagged Alliance 3 is getting a major content update this December 18th, 2023. The beloved successor to the Jagged Alliance franchise made by Haemimont Games and published by THQ Nordic for PC, Playstation, and Xbox will be getting its 1.4 content update featuring numerous improvements requested by the community, a new underground transport system, and some fixes. Owners of Jagged Alliance 3 will also be getting a complimentary DLC that introduces a new quest line.
Jagged Alliance 3’s upcoming update 1.4 codenamed, “Wolf” introduces a significant mid-to-late game quest titled, “U-Bahn” (German for subway). Uncover secrets hidden beneath Grand Chien from remnants of World War 2. That is, if you dare confront formidable adversaries protecting them. The new questline comprises seven expansive maps within a laboratory complex. To complement the theme, update 1.4 introduces a new underground transport system, ensuring the name’s relevance.
Update 1.4 also includes numerous improvements that’s been long-requested by the community. Such as Sat View improvements, multiselection for your inventory, sector stash overhaul, and tweaks to some Operations, as well as many other smaller fixes and adjustments.
about jagged alliance 3
Grand Chien, a nation of rich natural resources and deep political divides, is thrown into chaos when the elected president goes missing and a paramilitary force known as “The Legion” seizes control of the countryside. Now, the President’s family has pulled together all their resources, including an arrangement with the powerful Adonis corporation, to hire a group of skilled mercenaries tasked with finding the President and bringing order back to the country.
In Jagged Alliance 3, select from a huge cast of mercenaries all with their own unique personalities, quirks, and backstories. Then go out and explore Grand Chien as you meet new people, earn money, grow your team, and ultimately make your own decisions that will decide the country’s fate.
- Engage in rich, tactical turn-based combat
- Recruit from a large cast of unique mercenaries, including many familiar fan favorites
- Loot, salvage, and customize an arsenal of weaponry and equipment
- Choose from a wide array of special perks to customize your mercs as they level up
- Decide the fate of Grand Chien in an open RPG structure
- Control territory, train the locals, command multiple parties, and defend against enemy forces in an alive, active world
- Experience the campaign with friends in online co-op mode