The upcoming 4X Strategy title developed by Chimera Entertainment, Songs of Silence, has just released a new trailer. In this trailer is also the release date for PC, which is on Spring 2024. The console versions will come at a later date. Songs of Silence is an upcoming story-rich 4X strategy game featuring stunning visuals and music by renowned composer Hitoshi Sakimoto. Play as one of three factions each with intriguing campaigns that you can finish in a single evening.
about songs of silence
Songs of Silence is a story-rich strategy game. It offers fast-paced campaigns, intense real-time auto-battles and stunning Art Nouveau visuals. Manage kingdoms and command their armies as you explore a world divided by conflict and sundered into realms of light and darkness.
Songs of Silence features a unique mix of turn-based kingdom management, exploration and hero development, contrasted with short and intense real-time battles.
- Two Worlds at War: Lead mighty armies, exploring the world on the strategic map to gain a tactical advantage. Outwit your opponents with deadly ambushes, and manage precious resources to rebuild the ravaged land and defeat your rival kingdoms.
- Legendary Music: Experience an evocative score by renowned composer Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Valkyria Chronicles).
- Single-player & Multiplayer Modes: Play on your own in the story-based single-player campaign, or face off against real opponents in fast-paced online multiplayer for up to six players.
- A Vibrant Fantasy Universe: Discover an original, atmospheric world. Captured with colorfully detailed, art nouveau-inspired visual design and compelling voice-over narration.
- Progress with Each Playthrough: Songs of Silence rewards multiple playthroughs with a roguelite progression system. Unlock new factions, heroes, campaigns, maps and more with each game.
- Master Dynamic Real-Time Battles: Unleash your forces in fast-paced, real-time battles and drive them to victory by playing powerful combat cards from your heroes.