Publishers Thunderful Games and CoatSink recently released a new trailer revealing the release date for Noname Studios’s stylized 2D turn-based adventure platformer. Worldless is set for release on November 21st, 2023 and will be available on PC, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and on the PlayStation.
Worldless describes itself as a stylized 2D adventure platformer with turn-based combat and a mind-bending, interpretative narrative. Set in a time where the rules of existence remain undefined, explore a shapeless world of two realms. One filled with entities forming their growth and understanding while the other, the place they aspire to. Jump, glide, dash through an indeterminate setting to uncover secrets and find your place within a mind-bending reality.
Define the Undefined
- Uncover unimaginable possibilities – Jump, glide, and dash your way through a shapeless world in pursuit of destiny
- Blur Realities – Bask in an atmospheric, unforgettable setting that unlocks the mind
- Grow and Prosper – Upgrade your abilities through an intricate talent tree
- Ready yourself – Engage in turn-based battles, timing your combinations and defenses to perfection
- Indulgent Melodies – Connect to the realms of Worldless on a deeper level with a haunting, beautiful score
- Cherish the moment – Define the world and challenge its secrets in a mysterious narrative left open to interpretation