From a AAA veteran of the Borderlands franchise, battle through war-torn lands to save your city from the grip of a fanatical warlord in this exciting tactical RPG.
Akupara Games and developer Curious Fate are excited to announce that Absolute Tactics: Daugthers of Mercy is out on PlayStation today! PlayStation connoisseurs will finally be able to see why players are raving about Absolute Tactics’ limitless character class customization, intricate war levels, and hardcore Full Goth Mode.
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is now available to purchase on PlayStation, Steam, Epic, and Switch!
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is a turn-based, tactical RPG adventure with a compelling storyline and strategic battles, puzzles and quests. Evoke your heroe’s unique, class-based abilities and attack patterns and customize your playstyle to defeat an array of enemies and giant boss monsters.
- Content Rich – Dozens of narrative story maps plus optional maps, including additional post-game content and horde mode!
- Challenge Yourself – Three levels of difficulty, plus an additional hardcore mode unlocked after completion – challenge yourself over and over again.
- Genre-Bending Gameplay – Shaking up the SRPG experience with diverse gameplay, including large-scale War levels (with dozens of units on the battlefield simultaneously), environmental verticality, puzzle elements, and traps!
- Deeply Customizable – Accessible, class-based gameplay for the casual player combined with deep customization and mastery for serious tactics fans. 21 individual classes plus the ability to dual-class allows for almost endless combinations.
- Grow Your Character – Unlock upgrades, collect loot, complete quests, and meet a cast of colorful characters on your quest for glory.