The Post-Earth Roleplaying Game, Colony Ship, has finally been fully released on Steam. Seven years in the making, this game is Iron Tower Studio’s third game and second full-scale RPG. You can now grab this turn-based sci-fi CRPG on PC directly on Steam.
About Colony Ship
Colony Ship is an isometric, party-based RPG inspired by Heinlein’s Orphans of the Sky. Your character’s world is a “generation ship,” a massive spacecraft on a centuries long voyage to colonize a distant planet. The Ship’s original government has been disbanded following a violent mutiny and you must negotiate a treacherous path among your fellow passengers and the contentious factions striving to dominate the Ship. Your choices will determine who your friends and enemies are.
- Skill-based character system, with feats and biological implants.
- Tactical turn-based combat, featuring standard as well as targeted attacks and weapon-specific special attacks such as Fanning and Long Burst.
- Multiple quest solutions, mutually exclusive questlines, and a branching main storyline.
- 12 recruitable party members with different personalities, agendas, and beliefs.
- 3 main factions and a score of lesser factions and groups.
- A large arsenal including melee weapons, firearms, energy pistols, grenades, and fancy electronic gadgets like the Reality Distortion Field.
- 16 environments to explore, from the Engine Room and Hydroponics Lab to the dystopian cities of the Habitat and the Wasteland, the now uncharted corridors and decks that bore the brunt of the fighting during the Mutiny.