League of Geeks has just announced the release date of their newest title, Solium Infernum. It is set to release on February 14th, 2024 for PC. The game is a modern reimagining of Vic Davis’ critically acclaimed cult-classic, considered a masterpiece in strategy games. It offers more immersive visuals and smoother gameplay which aligns more with the modern gaming sphere, along with new features such as asynchronous multiplayer.
Wishlist Solium Infernum on Steam.
about solium infernum
Prepare yourself for Solium Infernum, the grand strategy game of politics, intrigue and betrayal, set in the ultimate arena of Hell.
As a powerful fallen Archfiend, sinister overlords of the Infernal Kingdom of Hell, you are a contender for the Infernal Throne – the Great Dark Majesty is missing and the feverish Conclave demands a replacement declared. Command dread legions, enlist champion praetors, cast sinister rituals, and outplay your rivals to become Hell’s new Dark Majesty.
the strategy game from hell
- Solium Infernum is a simultaneous turn-based political strategy game for up to six players. It requires nerves of steel and a heart of darkness.
- In your path to victory stands the hellish red tape of Pandaemonium, Hell’s capital, and its Infernal Conclave. Navigate the Conclave’s labyrinthine political systems that govern and control the Fallen, whilst avoiding the insidious plots of other Archfiends.
- Every order you give has lasting consequences. While Solium Infernum’s simultaneous turn structure will force you into the minds of your rivals.
indulge your dark side
- Play as one of eight powerful, sinister Archfiends, High Demon Rulers of the Great Houses of Hell, as they vy for control of Hell’s capital, Pandaemonium.
- Painstakingly crafted, each Archfiend has their own unique powers and demonic assets – strongholds, legions and champion praetors – at their bidding.
- Play a game of politics, master powerful sorceries, or become a wrathful warmonger. Use Events, Rituals, Diplomacy and Schemes wisely, as you make your choices and specialise your play style with Power trees that unlock dark powers.
torturous 1-6 player multiplayer
- Play intense multiplayer games of deceit and politics in a single session, or enjoy Solium Infernum’s infamous asynchronous multiplayer for a truly harrowing scheme-in-your-sleep experience.
- Asynchronous multiplayer delivers the depth of Grand Strategy and the conquest for the Throne of Hell in an accessible format. Delivered in 5-15 minute bursts over multiple days or even weeks long with your (soon to be ex-) friends.
- Show the underworld who is the most powerful, cunning, and infamous Archfiend of them all.
beautiful dark visions
- Prepare for a striking vision of Hell unlike anything you’ve seen before, a truly twisted mindscape of the Underworld.
- Solium Infernum is an infernal feast for the eyes with over 150 individual dark paintings to enjoy.
- LoG’s acclaimed aesthetic signature is on full display as you navigate the pathways of the pit, and contend with its surreal denizens.