Chucklefish and Robotality announces the launch of their highly anticipated sequel of their turn-based strategy, Wargroove 2. With its predecessor amassing a wealth of fans, it was to be expected that a sequel was in the works among the tides. And now, you can finally get your hands on the game!
About Wargroove 2
The game is the next installment to Chucklefish’s turn-based strategy series. Trouble stirs on the shores of Aurania when an ambitious faction unearths forbidden relics capable of catastrophic consequences. Take to the battlefield may it be land, sea, or sky with a cast of new Commanders. Use your wits to wage turn-based war!
- An all-new Wargroove adventure for new recruits and veteran wardogs alike!
- A return to the frontline with new Commanders, as mysterious new factions join the fight
- Use the newly updated Groove system to Supercharge your Commander’s Groove and change the outcome on the battlefield
- Three new Campaign arcs, interwoven in a fierce conclusion
- Co-Op & Multiplayer mode, for battles locally or online for up to four players
- A brand new roguelike mode – Conquest
- Five new unit types to master and engage with. Use new-found tactics to turn the tide in battle
- Get more creative than ever with new & improved map, campaign & cutscene editors
- Captivating soundtrack written by composer Dale North (River City Girls 1 & 2, RWBY Arrowfell, Alchemic Cutie)