As the all-powerful leader of a spacefaring civilization, you must seek out new star systems and discover the exciting potential of the subspace realm. There are thousands of worlds to colonize and dozens of civilizations – both old and new – to encounter.
Warfare. Planetary Conquest. Cultural Domination. Political Alliances. Technological Supremacy. How will you achieve victory?
Galactic Civilizations IV is a space-based 4X strategy game set in the 24th century. Humans have discovered faster-than-light travel, and aliens compete with humanity for dominion of the galaxy.
Lead your civilization to prosperity and answer the age-old question: How Will You Rule Your Galaxy?
You begin the game with only your home planet and must research new technologies, explore the known galaxy, and colonize new worlds while keeping your people at home happy. At the same time, you will engage in trade, diplomacy, intrigue, and war with other alien civilizations.
Galactic Civilizations IV builds on the successes of all its predecessors and adds so much more to the game. You will appoint leaders, explore star sectors, and enjoy a brand-new combat and invasion system. More in-depth research options, story-driven missions, and a new 4-axis ideology system will fully immerse you into your role as a galactic leader.
- Explore the galaxy. Seek out new star systems and discover the exciting potential of the subspace realm.
- Meet new civilizations. The universe is teeming with civilizations both advanced and primitive. Set opponents’ difficulty and technological advancement.
- Colonize new worlds. Thousands of worlds to colonize, most awful but all colonizable…if you dare.
- Discover new technologies. Invent new technologies, some are easier than others for your species to grasp.
- Recruit and mentor citizens. Each citizen is unique with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Shape your government. Determine which citizens to place in positions of power and what planets you wish to see governed while taking care not to be defeated in a coup.
- Choose your destiny. Choose the type of civilization you want to be through your actions and choices.
- Adventure awaits you. The galaxy has a rich, ancient history that you will discover through missions and events.
About the Developer
A software development company that was founded in 1991 and incorporated in 1993 as “Stardock Systems”. They initially developed for the OS/2 platform, but were forced to switch to Windows® due to the collapse of the OS/2 software market between 1997 and 1998.
They’re best known for computer programs that allow a user to modify or extend a graphical user interface as well as personal computer games, particularly strategy games such as Galactic Civilizations®, Sins of a Solar Empire®, Fallen Enchantress and more!
Release date & Platforms
Galactic Civilization IV is set to be released in Spring 2022, on PC through Epic Store
Espero que lo desarrollen en español , y no como el anterior que estaba en varios idiomas de europa pero excluyeron uno que hablan más de 500 millones de personas…