Let’s rock ‘n roll! Aerie Digital has announced that Battle Bands, the multiplayer deck-building game set in a music fantasy land and featured inside my last Keep An Eye On It, is now available for PC via Steam Early Access for $17.99, with a 15% launch discount until March 24.
Go solo or take on the world with friends in this amped-up battle-of-the-bands experience. Craft righteous decks, strategize with bandmates, and kit your crew out with the perfect gear to make it to the big time!
Your deck is your instrument in Battle Bands — choose from guitar, bass, keyboard, or drums, then craft your deck with hundreds of unique unlockable cards. Take on roguelike co-op campaigns for up to four players against challenging AI rivals in Tour Mode, and create or join a band with other players in online tournament team play for up to 64 bands with Royale Mode. Customize your group’s look and instruments, deck out your van in style, and hit the stage like a rock star.
Early Access Features:
- Legendary Co-op Tour Mode: Full roguelike campaigns with challenging bosses for 1-4 players
- Competitive Multiplayer Royale Mode: Real-time online PvP tournaments supporting up to 64 bands with up to four players in each band!
- Four Instrument-based Decks, each with 30 levels of unlockable cards
- Free Season 1 Backstage Pass with 50 levels of unlockable cosmetic items
- Customize your characters, instruments and van in a variety of ways
Early access gives Aerie the opportunity to work together with players to create the best Battle Bands experience, developing iteratively with community feedback. Throughout early access, Battle Bands will expand with new content and customization options toward its official launch.
About Aerie Digital
Aerie Digital is an independent developer and publisher of video games and digital entertainment experiences. Headquartered in Portland, Maine, our team specializes in creating original and innovative entertainment experiences. www.aeriedigital.com