Solo developer Evan Polekoff’s passion project of 5 years in the making, Critter Crossfire, has finally been announced for PC and is set to release sometime in 2024. Combining turn-based tactical gameplay with first person shooters with an assortment of wacky items to use, along with multiplayer support, the game is guaranteed to be hours of fun with friends.
Wishlist Critter Crossfire on Steam.
ABOUT CRITTER CROSSFIRE
A genre-breaking fusion of Turn-Based Tactics and First Person Shooting made by a solo developer. Position your units in a detailed 3D environment and skillfully aim your shots with physics-based weapons. Collect and combine items to build unique loadouts from over 50 wacky weapons and upgrades
- Over 50 wacky items to master! Mix and match to build your most powerful loadout.
- Unique map mechanics like moving conveyor belts and spinning obstacles to shoot through.
- Challenging but fair CPU opponents that understand the physics of the game.
- A “Highlights” feature to easily record gifs and share them with the community.
- Steam Remote Play support to challenge your friends online.