1C Entertainment and Snowhound Games just announced the second expansion called Station Life that will be available on 12 December through Steam and other digital stores.
Station Life is the second expansion to Deep Sky Derelicts focusing on turning the station, your scavenger home and safe haven, into a more lively and versatile hub of scavenging operation. The overhauled station introduces new possibilities to further upgrade and customize your crew, challenging encounters and timed events that involve other station dwellers, and high-profile bounty contracts to pursue during derelict raids, as well as a new character class.
Station Life Features:
- Give junk new life in the Crafting Workshop by turning old equipment into a new, powerful, tailored gear
- Character-augmenting Experimental Surgery Department and Neural Reprocessing Facility add-ons introduce more customization options for the party
- Random station encounters like brawling with rival scavenger crews, bargaining with shady dealers, and fending off raidering intruders make base management even more exciting
- New side missions to complete and a bunch of new NPC encounters to discover and enjoy
- A new playable class: Inventor – a sturdy, melee-combat oriented character that lacks shields but applies unique health regeneration abilities on the battlefield to compensate
- Six brand-new nasty enemy types of varied power and nature
- New equipment, bounty contracts, station environments, and more!
You can buy Deep Sky Derelicts through humble store with a 71% discount.