JRPG Edge Of Eternity gets its last Early Access content update before release.
JRPG Edge Of Eternity from developer Midgard Studio and publisher Dear Villagers (ScourgeBringer, Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos) today received a large and final Steam Early Access content update and 6th Chapter, The God’s Herald, ahead of the full release planned for next year on Steam, PS4, and Xbox.
The God’s Herald expands the game to over 45 hours playtime, adding 3 brand new areas to explore, a new playable character to the roster, new cutscenes, attacks and more.
Chapter 6: The God’s Herald content highlights
(you can find the full details here)
- 3 new areas: The Scorched Halcyon, Refugee Camp, and the Varlorian Pass
- A new playable character added to the roster
- More cutscenes added to the previous chapters
- New special attacks for two characters, Daryon and Ysoris
- Polish and fixes
About Edge Of Eternity
- Ambitious new JRPG adventure being developed by 9-person indie studio, taking influences from both Japanese & Western RPGs
- On Steam Early Access now, with now up to 45h+ gameplay time.
- Successfully Kickstarted by fans in 2015, reaching almost 4x the campaign goal
- A grand tale of hope and sacrifice. Join young soldier Daryon and a cast of unforgettable characters as they set out on a fate-defying journey across a dying world
- Solve quests in multiple ways, make your own choices and face their consequences
- Master a deep and strategic combat system that Incorporates skills, equipment, upgrades, and even the environment in the unique nexus-grid based combat system
- Befriend and mount a fearless yet adorable beast. The Nekaroo will soon become your best friend when travelling across the vast world of Heryon!
- A stunning soundtrack including contributions from Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles composer Yasunori Mitsuda