Slitherine and MuHa Games Have announced their partnership to bring back a classic strategy game Master of Magic in an impressive remake. The new and upgraded version of the game has been unveiled during Home Of Wargames Live+. Mila Undro, Writer and Lead Quest Designer from MuHa Games, and Marco Minoli – Slitherine’s Marketing Director – talked about the challenges in developing this remake of the original turn-based strategy cult.
“The acquisition of the Master of Magic license was a key milestone in the development of our long-term vision to mix owned IPs with popular licenses in our catalogue. We are extremely proud of our partnership with MuHa Games, because we share many values when it comes to game development, and we couldn’t place this IP in more capable hands”, said Iain McNeil CEO of Slitherine.
Master of Magic is currently in alpha. It will enter beta testing in the second half of 2021 and will be released on PC in 2022.
MASTER OF MAGIC FEATURES:
- 14 unique playable powerful wizards
- 5 schools of magic and 18 traits to customize your wizard
- Over 60 special abilities
- Over 200 spells to research
- 14 fantasy races to command, including elves, dwarves, trolls, draconians, orcs, klackons, gnolls and many more
- 196 unique unit types
- Over 250 unique magical items, as well as custom crafting
- Two parallel dimensional planes, Arcanus and Myrror