Usher in a new age for your dynasties in Old World today with the latest DLC. Developers Mohawk Games and publisher Hooded Horse proudly presents Wonders & Dynasties DLC Pack. The massive expansion features new dynastic leaders, over a hundred additional historical characters, new character traits, wonders, and so much more!
About Wonders & Dynasties DLC
Old World – Wonders and Dynasties introduces 30 brand new ways of starting your game with the addition of more dynastic leaders – each empire has received extra leaders and starting conditions. Play as the dictator Sulla to leverage your unique dictator trait, as Khufu to construct endless Wonders with the help of his Wonder cost reduction, or as Nebuchadnezzar to quickly control large amounts of territory and forge a massive empire in the early game.
Meanwhile, eight new Wonders of the ancient world add unique modifiers to your empire. Generate free specialists with the Jerwan Aqueduct, become the trade capital of the world with the Al Khazneh, or spawn an endless army of swordsmen with the Colosseum.
Carve your legacy in blood, or stone.
Old World – Wonders & Dynasties – Steam Store
- 100+ new dynasty related events including assassination attempts, state dinners, and interactions between historical characters across dynasties, cultures, and nations. Re-enact the turbulent relation between Nero and Agrippina, stave off the murder of Stateira, or take on the ambition of Mursili II’s to prove yourself to your doubters.
- 21 additional character traits centering on the added dynasties. Each is unique to their specific character and brings forth challenges and opportunities at court or in the field.
- 120 extra historical characters to interact with including:
- Hannibal – If Hannibal is a General for a unit, it can attack twice per turn.
- Hanno the Navigator – Receives the unique Explorer unit and can offer a Tribal Alliance to one Tribe.
- Sulla – Has the unique Dictator ability which evolves based on your actions. His traits directly impact family relations.
- Julius Caesar – All units gain Steadfast and each destroyed enemy generates training. Great for fast expansion.
- Khufu – All Wonders are cheaper and have improved mining output.
- Akhenaten – Monotheism only, halves disciple production time.
- Ramesses II – Starts with the Chariot technology and the ability to build them without needing horses.
- Nebuchadnezzar I – Has the tracker ability and gains additional units upon capturing his first camp.
- Hammurabi – Replaces the “Hold Court” Mission with “Court of the Divine King,” which doubles its output, and has twice the chance of recruiting Courtiers.
- Stateira – Can press Citizens into becoming Workers instead of Specialists.
- Darius – Can add Governors to all cities without any prerequisites.
- Shammuramat – Can freely swap between the Hero and Builder archetypes with all of the bonuses that come with them.
- New Wonders of the world – there are eight Wonders introduced to the game, each adding their own bonuses and modifiers. Initially you may want to bring life to your farms with the Jerwan Aqueduct, bolster your science using the Royal Library, then top off your legendary status with the Colosseum.
- The Jerwan Aqueduct – Gives you free farmer specialists.
- The Yazilikaya – Boosts Civics in state religion cities.
- The Royal Library – Generates Science for any foreign city connected to it.
- The Jebel Barkal – Adds a Temple to all cities upon completion.
- Al Khazneh – Generates extra money from all connected cities and spawns caravans.
- The Cothon – Creates a Trireme every 10 turns and all new ships get a free level.
- The Heliopolis – Grants one order per Shrine in all cities.
- The Colosseum – Creates a free Swordsman every 5 turns.