Exciting news for fans of Solasta: Crown of the Magister as Tactical Adventures has announced a new premium DLC campaign, Solasta: Palace of Ice, set to launch in May 2023. This campaign, designed for higher-level characters, offers over 25 hours of new content, including new locations, weather effects, enemy types, and character development.
Players will also have access to two new races, Gnomes and Tieflings, and new dungeon-maker environments. The campaign sees the Soraks infiltrating Gallivan and threatening the Snow Alliance, and players must deal with both the Soraks and Demons to save the alliance.
The DLC will retail for $14.99 / €14,99 / £14.99, and will release alongside Solasta: Lightbringers Edition, which includes the base game and all previous DLC content packs. A free content update will also be available, featuring new character creation options and the ability to play levels 12-16. Fans can wishlist the game on Steam now.
Below the Announcement Trailer and an Overview of Palace of Ice Campaign
A journey into the Northern Peaks
Although the heroes of Caer Cyflen managed to prevent the Soraks’ attempt at reopening the Rift to unleash their foul god upon Solasta, the threat is far from over. With the Kingdom of Gallivan suddenly declaring war on their neighbours, there is little doubt that these insidious foes have agents everywhere – and that they always had contingency plans well prepared.
The Palace of Ice DLC is a high level 10 to 16 campaign that will take your party into the frozen lands of the Snow Alliance. The allies of Caer Cyflen need your help now more than ever, for Soraks are not the only foes that have been sighted lately. Other ancestral creatures have joined the battle, and there is little hope for victory without experienced adventurers to face them.
This adventure features:
- 2 New Ancestries. The Gnome and the Tiefling are now available in the Character Creator!
- A continuation of the Crown of the Magister Campaign. Unveil the Soraks’ master plan and put an end to this threat once and for all!
- Returning faces. Import your save file from a previous campaign to continue playing your previous party at higher levels, and meet characters from both CotM and the Ruins of Telema demo! Note that you can also create new characters if you so desire, as they will start at level 10 in Palace of Ice.
- High-level encounters. Ready yourself, for you are not facing just goblins anymore! Get ever stronger up until level 16 to defeat the mightiest of foes!
- Co-op with up to 4 players! Just like the two other official adventures, Palace of Ice is ready to be tackled solo or with friends.
New Dungeon Maker content:
- Four new environments: Mountain Caves (indoor), Dwarven City (indoor), Dwarven Settlement (outdoor), Snowy Hills (outdoor)
- New monsters: Monsters from Palace of Ice will be available to use in the Dungeon Maker
- [FREE] New World Map System: Place your locations on one of the three existing World Maps (Crown of the Magister, Lost Valley & Palace of Ice), link them together and add some spice with Random Encounters during travel!
- [FREE] New NPC Follower System: Create follower NPCs who can join the party (controllable) to give them a hand during combat!Free content update for all!
- Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings and Half-Elves are all receiving 6 new faces to choose from for free (3 Male / 3 Female)
- Level 12 – 16 are now available in the Dungeon Maker! Note that the Crown of the Magister and Lost Valley campaigns are still locked to level 12 max due to balance reasons.