Console gamers and strategy lovers rejoice as Spellforce: Conquest of Eo is coming to your widescreen TVs on November 7th, 2023! If even real-time strategy games can get a console treatment, then what says turn-based strategy games couldn’t? And soon enough, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy this magical turn-based strategy game from the comfort of your couch.
Spellforce: Conquest of Eo Console PRE-ORDERS
The game is already available for PC at an SRP of $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99. Today marks the start of the console pre-orders, offering a neat 20% discount, bringing the game down to $23,99 / €23,99 / £19,99. You can get the game for PC on Steam, Epic, and GOG or you can pre-order the game now for your consoles on XBOX and PlayStation
About Spellforce: Conquest of EO
Choose from various schools of magic at the beginning of a campaign, and make your way through the procedurally populated world, combined with a pool of different adversaries to make every new game feel completely different and exciting.
- The perfect blend of turn-based strategy with light 4x elements, short intense turn-based tactic battles and RPG
- Recruit individual heroes to lead your troops, each with their personal quest
- Discover new adventures with each procedurally generated campaign
- Build up your tower and construct new rooms to determine your wizard’s path
- Each of the main opponents is randomly chosen and has its own strategy and agendas
- Make the living interactive grimoire reveal new secrets and spells to you
- Craft anything from magical runes and artefacts to undead minions and take a stand against your enemies
- The fame system determines your relation to factions, cities and competing wizards