Developed by Ukrainian Indie Dev Andriy Bychkovskyi, Farlanders is a turn-based strategy game where players must build Mars colony and take care of its citizens and uncover the secrets of the red planet. Dev just announced its release date set for January 17th, 2023 on PC via Steam. In the meantime, a free demo is available on the store as a new gameplay trailer that you can find below.
Lead the charge in establishing a colony on Mars in this turn-based strategy game with a nostalgic look but fresh gameplay. Use specialized tools to terraform the planet, build residential areas for your colonizers, and construct resource-producing factories in an effort to become a self-sustaining society.
- 7 campaign missions with narrative tied to the Farlanders: Prologue
- Competitive freeplay game mode with 2+ scenarios
- Build your own colony on (and below) the Martian surface using more than 50 different structures
- Terraform the planet using a variety of tools
- No 2 maps are ever the same with procedural map generation
- Dynamic weather changes and anomalies
- Research tree with more than 30+ technologies. Combine randomized elements of the game with the technology tree to pick a direction for your colony’s development
- Trade with other colonies that will reflect fluctuating market prices and demands
- Uncover alien artifacts