A few hours ago, the imminent arrival of Undead Darlings: No Cure for Love was announced, coming soon to Nintendo Switch and PC.
The RPG adventure of Sekai Games and Mr. Tired Media will be published on September 28, 2020 on the European and American eShop of Nintendo Switch. and Steam.
You can find the trailer and information about it below.
About Undead Darlings: No Cure for Love
What is Undead Darlings?
Journey with and learn more about a crew of half-zombie girls through visual novel sequences and as you crawl through dungeons, beating up twisted creatures that were born from the fall of society in fast-paced turn-based RPG combat, and ultimately deliver the only known cure for what ails your party members to a place where it can be mass produced!
The visual novel portion contains a multitude of branching dialogue paths that, based on the choices you make, gives deeper insight into the different characters, whereas the RPG portion of the game uses a familiar but refined turn-based battle system with unique twists. Both of these gameplay features are contained within a dungeon crawler, meaning dungeons are explored from a first-person perspective in four cardinal directions, with the dungeon itself built like a maze and filled with traps and hidden paths.
- Explore a multitude of complex post-apocalyptic dungeons—a total of over 20 huge floors to explore! Discover loot, secret event scenes based on your current battle party, and more!
- Become invested in a novel-sized epic adventure—a script of over 300,000 words and more branching dialogue choices than you can shake your boomstick at await! The adventure is filled with comedy, slices of romantic life, and the horrors associated with surviving the zombie apocalypse from a zombie’s perspective!
- All character art has been specifically drawn inverted as well, so you never get pulled from the story because someone’s scar magically switched shoulders (inverted art vs. mirrored art—never spoken of because it is hardly ever utilized…until now!)
- Key events give you the chance to grow closer to the girls, and by doing so, you will access specific character story arcs that come with gorgeous HD images of the characters for you to unlock! Over 20 unlockable images in total—gotta collect ’em all!
- Six playable, awesome half-zombie girls lead the charge!
- Nine endings based on your choices and how close you grow with the characters!
- No currency or stores exist in the post-apocalypse, so you will need to fill up your war chest by finding loot in dungeons. Be careful, though—weaponry will break if used too much!
- Loot system supplies you with armor, items, and weaponry. Weapons come in both Common and Rare varieties—but both come with durability counts that indicate how much abuse they can take.
- Rare weapons may have Skills attached, adding a bit of flexibility in balancing out an effective battle party!
- Exploit multiple enemy weaknesses simultaneously in the unique Exponential Exploitation battle mechanic! Increase your damage multiplier and utilize it for a one-time attack that can deal tremendous damage!
- Set up custom battle strategies with the Macro function! Use this wisely in tandem with the EE System to create efficient tactics against your current roster of foes!
- When all is said and done, you will enjoy a 50-hour adventure unlocking everything!