For those of you who still didn’t play it yet, here is our First-Look of Spaceland by Tortuga Team (Developers behind Braveland series) excellent turn-based tactics game where we guide a group of soldiers through dynamic missions. Let me know what you think about Spaceland in the comments below.
Incredibly dynamic turn-based strategy, reviving the traditions of the old school tactics. Lead a team of the most desperate fighters, destroy alien monsters, and uncover the secrets of the lost planet.
SPACELAND KEY FEATURES
- The game is inspired by the best turn-based strategies of the old school
- Incubation, Laser Squad and more – A unique blend of dynamic turn-based battles lasting 10-15 minutes
- Make a squad from 7 space rangers, each with a unique fighting style
- The story of the mysterious planet in the spirit of the «golden age» of science fiction
- Colorful hand-drawn map of the game world
- Assault rifles, machine guns, plasma guns, grenade launchers as well as and many other primary and secondary equipment to enhance your fighters
- 20 different types of fierce enemies: from alien critters to vile monsters
- Upgradable futuristic equipment, giving your fighters new special abilities
- Rich dialogues between your team members, revealing unexpected plot details
- Colorful special effects that transform a turn-based battle into an exciting action
- And, of course, the party headliners
- Treacherous bosses at the end of each story chapter