A fantasy strategy, featuring turn-based factory building over procedural resource types and tactical auto battles.
Takes place on an uncharted continent of The Infinite Ocean, where islands shift indeterministically. Only an order of Cartographers possesses knowledge of inter-continent navigation, and they decide which civilizations can trade, communicate, or stop existing. Your group got lost while travelling, survived the abyss and perhaps can rebuild society in a completely alien environment, with different laws of magic and architecture.
4X roguelike with factory-building twist. Every worker is a link in a huge chain of war and survival, each one capable of becoming a hero and adding something unique to your victory. Find new resource types, decide which to invest into, and upgrade your town and armies with procedural resources or their combinations.
- Everything is a resource, from dragons and unicorns to elemental crystals and cactus wood
- Each item/resource is made/combined by specific worker out of unique materials gathered by other concrete workers
- Progression for every one of hundreds units you control, with inventories, stats and skills that are upgraded automaticaly or with your help
- Minimalistic controls that reduce the need of micromanagement
- Strategic and tactical depth in autobattles with tactical elements, featuring conditional and timed abilities
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer
- Infinite replayability through procedural generation of worlds, resources, species, spells, and many other things.
- Draw walls with cursor, turning them into colossal citadels!
Release date & platforms
The game is just announced on PC with a most probably Early Access during 2022.