Inkulinati is a promising turn-based strategy game about illuminated animal battles full of eccentric
- Unique setting. Medieval manuscripts are the source of endless inspiration, amazing creativity and a tint of madness.
- Turn-based strategy bursting with eccentric
humour. Besides attacking you can sing, bark, purr or play a trumpetwith your bum – all to take advantage of your opponent.
- Special actions performed by the illuminator. Use your fists to smash your opponent’s troops, draw obstacles or relocate your units.
- Living Ink. The most important resource in the game, left by defeated troops. Collect it and be sure to paint reinforcements for your army.
- Campaign. In the campaign mode, the player will face AI-controlled adepts of illumination, who stand in the way of becoming the Master Illuminator and entering the final duel with Death herself.
- Character development. Earn experience points with each duel to upgrade your workshop, unlock new units and actions for the illuminator’s hands.
- Creating a story. With each battle, a story is written to celebrate all epic deeds that happened on the battlefield. You can see the story coming to life and filling the empty spaces of the manuscript. Turn-based battles in hot-seat and singleplayer modes.
Yaza Games is an indie game studio from Poland. They create uncanny worlds, where players can take a break from reality.
They met in Warsaw during a game development course at Game Dev School. Currently, working on
[…] you have never seen anything like it, we confirm that it also applies to us. Let’s talk about Inkulinati, a highly original project being developed by the talented indie studio Yaza […]
[…] was also largely covered on our blog with an overview and a direct chat with the developers. What to say, certainly something never seen before as […]