Don’t know where it comes from, but this deck-building by Red Boon is a little masterpiece for sure.
In-game Background story
Help the main character, that has risen from the kingdom of the dead, return home and fulfill his destiny. Unravel the tangle of plot intricacies and the motives of the characters – or let fate lead you.
During the game, the main character has a path on which he will always face a hard choice: which way to the main goal will be right one? Help the dwarves to destroy the elven idol or pass by? Could you trust a huge orc? Do I even need such card in my deck?
The choice, as well as all consequences it leads, depends only on you!
- More than 50 different events that can benefit you, or seriously complicate the rest of the game
- Valuable loot. More than 150 unique items of equipment that directly affect the gameplay.
- Epic boss fights. 12 bosses and 2 special hardcore bosses that will definitely not let you get bored.
- 4 biomes with their own unique inhabitants and conflicts.
- More than 150 cards are available for building a deck. Make your personal, unique playstyle!
- Over 50 regular and 20 elite opponents.
- More than 6 sets of items to make your hero even stronger.
Unfortunately don’t know much about the developer. Only know their names RED BOON FZE LLC. We will try to learn more in the next days.
Release date & platforms
Knock on the Coffin Lid is already available in early access through STEAM and we can expect the full release to be ready for late 2020. Below you can find our Gameplay First-look and link to the steam page.