Developed by Chucklefish (the creators of the excellent Starbound), Wargroove is a turn-based strategy inspired by games such as Advance Wars and Fire Emblem.
A turn-based game for up to 4 people in multiplayer and single-player campaigns where you can unlock a lot of content.
In addition to the army in the game, you will have Generals with unique skills that can make a difference in battle. But these special soldiers will not have to die or it will be Game-over.
Here a list of features and Wargroove Trailer:
- Choose from one of 12+ groovy commanders from the 4 warring factions, unlocked as you progress through Story Mode
- Each commander has a lengthy campaign of their own, exploring their motivations and personality
- Local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization
- Local and online competitive and co-op play
- Easy to use in-game map and campaign editors
- Beautiful high-resolution pixel art battle scenes and charming aesthetic
- Starbound’s Floran race reappears as a playable faction!
- A number of new to the genre gameplay features TBA at a later date
The game will be realeased in 2018 for PC, PLAYSTATION 4, NINTENDO SWITCH and XBOX ONE.
[…] The game will be released in 2018 for PC, PLAYSTATION 4, NINTENDO SWITCH and XBOX ONE. Read my overview about Wargroove […]