Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics. The new promising turn-based squad-level strategy set in World War II by Auroch Digital will be released on 4th of October on Pc and later on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Players will fight off Lovecraftian beings controlled by the Nazis in turn-based battles.
Achtung Cthulhu Tactics Key Features
- Tactical Combat: direct a squad of allied heroes in innovative turn-based ground battles.
- Momentum System: perform well in combat by racking up kills and executing critical hits to earn Momentum and turn the tide of battle in your favor.
- Light vs Dark: harness the power of the light to expose and suppress the spawn of Cthulhu hiding in wait in the oppressive darkness.
- AP System: every decision is important and the Action Point System gives you the flexibility to put as much emphasis into heavy combat or nimble movement as you like.
- Psychological System: witness too many horrors of war and watch as your unit’s sanity begins to unravel mid-fight.
- Build Your Team: characters have unique skills that can be unlocked and leveled up in different ways, and weapons can be modified to give a variety of benefits. This lets you customize your squad to better vanquish Nazi scum.
- Weird World War: explore the Lovecraft-meets-WW2 universe of Achtung! Cthulhu like never before with Mythos-inspired enemies and a story-driven campaign handcrafted by John Houlihan which ties directly into the pen and paper roleplaying game narrative.
Below you will find the launch trailer and the STEAM PAGE. Let me know what you think about the game in the comment below or on my twitter account. In the meanwhile, if you want to know about other promising turn-based games, take a look at my overviews.