During the past two months, RuneHeads have been working hard on improving the game by adding a series of key features and gameplay changes, such as the much-anticipated story mode, expanded loot system, new areas and characters, new intro, and much more.
What’s new in today’s update:
- Special Loot Crates: Introducing different rarities to Loot Crates with better rewards, depending on mission difficulty
- REM (REsources Module) System: After defeating an enemy there is a chance it will drop a REM, a collection of resources and items
- Cypher Deck: Now every Agent has a Cypher Deck, a special combat computer. Improve a Cypher Deck by upgrading it and installing new plugins
- Plugins: A new item type that can be installed in Cypher Decks to modify an Agent’s Combat Hacking skills
- Further balancing of the game
- Tons of major and minor fixes
- And much more!
Including today’s update, below are all the key features that have been added to Conglomerate 451 in the past months:
Major Added Features Since Early Access Launch:
- Explore the streets of Conglomerate city and discover the roots of corruption in Story Mode. Discover new characters as agents complete missions.
- The upgraded companion drone provides mission advice and acts as a guide for new players
- An all-new Perk System grants special skills to agents promoted to a new rank
- An expanded Loot System
- Black Markets scattered through the city offer opportunities to buy cutting edge weapons and tech
- Agents can use drugs for quick short-term ability boosts, but run the risk of intoxication debuffs and long-term addiction
- Cyber Graveyard and After Life Technology
- The AIM System
- Use new skills to hack enemies and turn the tables in combat
- A new HUD improves gameplay with a more intuitive layout
About Conglomerate 451
Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations, assemble a squad of cloned agents in a bid to restore order to sector 451. From altering your agents’ DNA and installing ability-granting neural implants to equipping them with powerful cyber limbs and literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict, you’ll need to take every advantage you can get. Not only will agents lost in battle lose all their previous progress, starting again as a fresh clone, but even basic wounds can have a lasting impact on your agents, evolving into permanent disadvantages.
RuneHeads is one of the most acclaimed independent game studios in Italy. Founded in 2017 by two industry veterans, it’s a team driven by the passion of making games they would love to play. For more information, please visit www.runeheads.com