Dungeons, treasures, items and an innovative way of using the elements to take down enemies.
Crown Trick is a procedurally generated dungeon-crawler game with turn-based roguelike gameplay and hand-drawn art style.
Procedurally Generated Mazes
Every time you enter the maze it’s a new experience. Water, Fire, Ice, Wind, Poison, and Earth make up the world’s elements and they mutually affect one another and bring various new ways to damage your enemies. Booby traps, treasure chests, natural springs, mysterious statues, and unknown inhabitants come together in this underground world.
2D Hand Drawn Underground World
This hand-drawn underground world is filled with fantastic trials. From witches’ castles to the limitless abyss and every kind of underground creature. You can take swords, bows, muskets, and magic staffs as you explore and fight off the lurking evils.
Intriguing and innovative gameplay
Intriguing and innovative gameplay, interactive elements lead to numerous ways to play, successfully using the terrain is key. Synchronous turn-based gameplay, form the basis for this RogueLike RPG.
No one knows what awaits you in the next room… Crown Trick!
Mystic Abilities and Mysterious Crowns
The dangerous but powerful crown accompanies you on your adventure. There are dozens of monsters within the crown whose abilities are waiting to be unlocked as you level up.
- An innovative approach to classic synchronous turn based battle
- RogueLike play style with procedurally generated mazes
- 4 to 5 different styles of maze that encourage multiple play-throughs
- Randomly generated maps, treasures, traits, items, and mysterious events
- 100 plus unique underground creatures
- 100 plus extraordinary weapons
- 60 plus spells
- 30 plus passive abilities combine them however you like
- 80 plus traits
- 70 plus treasures
- 30 plus tools
- Every development is different, every repetition brings new experiences
- Explore a world with numerous hidden elements from Bosses, rooms, stories, and tools
NEXT Studios from China aims to make differentiated, high quality and reputable games via multiple approaches including but not limited to original idea incubation, advanced technology application as well as external collaboration. They experiment with new designs, create new experiences, research new technologies, work across platforms and game genres, explore future possibilities in gaming as a unique media and keep pushing the boundaries.
- Official website: https://www.nextstudios.com
- Twitter page: https://twitter.com/NEXTStudios
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NEXTStudios
- Crown Trick itch.io: https://nextstudios.itch.io/crowntrick
Release date & platforms
Crown Trick is developed for Pc but there’s no release date yet.