A journey between dream, reality and surprising turn-based battles.
In-game background story
You play as Thalia Sullivan, a high strung, anxiety-ridden, comatose woman on a journey to defeat the nightmares preventing her from awakening, while also finding out how exactly this mess happened in the first place.
SHE DREAMS ELSEWHERE is a surreal adventure JRPG about dreams and the extent to which they mirror reality.
- A deeply personal narrative with a thematic focus on emotions, mental illness and self-identity
- A surreal, visually-striking world brimming with mystery that begs you to explore its every detail
- An easy to learn, yet difficult to master turn-based battle system that pits you against a variety of nightmarish beings
- Customize your characters with the “Charm” system, allowing for a wealth of different playstyles and battle strategies
- Connect and bond with a diverse cast of characters with their own intimate narratives via the “Connection” system
- Status ailments that can be used and abused with every enemy, bosses included – but be warned; if you’re not careful, they can devastate you just as easily…
- Optional “New Game Plus” and “Developer Commentary” modes, plus various accessibility features
- A original, ethereal soundtrack composed by Mimi Page, supplemented with tracks by up-and-coming indie artists
Studio Zevere is the studio behind She Dreams Elsewhere composed by one person. His name is Davionne, a passionate game designer, film director, screenwriter and above all talented game developer.
Release date & platforms
She Dreams Elsewhere will arrive in 2020 on Steam platform without a precise date yet. In the meanwhile check our gameplay first look, the gallery and Steam page. Let us know what you think about in the comments below.