Charismatic heroes, a rewarding exploration phase, and an innovative challenging combat system.
In-Game Background Story
In this galaxy where every action means a reaction, you’ll play as Virgo, the Holy Queen, often called Dreadful Queen by heretics, bringing mayhem to the Zodiac Realms and leaving a trail of stardust on the way, all to fit her excessively righteous worldview.
The constellations aren’t aligned anymore. The end of the Golden Age marked the beginning of an era when the Zodiacs could reign over their realms without the interference of the strict system settled by the Rulers… but for my sister, that meant complete chaos. She has vowed to do something about it. And this is how she got in trouble, 9.14 Astronomical Units away from here, in a far far away realm, filled with goats…”
After Virgo swiftly steals the Talaria, winged shoes of Mercury, her father, she marches on her crusade towards the Temples of Saturn in search of Capricorn, her first adversary. Along her journey to achieve Purity and Perfection, she will encounter many foes whom she deems heretics, but also those she finds friendship in, such as her trusty companion, Gingerbread Man, a delicious cookie who assists Virgo on her journey.
A turn-based RPG where exploration plays an important role, in fact by check every element in-game you can discover unique items and maybe let your journey becomes easier and remember that you need this because Virgo vs the Zodiac is a challenging game. As for the combat phase, the game features cool mechanics and timing actions moves.
- A unique turn-based combat system featuring timed-actions and counterattacks that favors a balance of offense and defense, rewarding a deliberate mind and swift fingers.
- No Random Encounters: Every fight is a unique challenge designed specifically for you.
- A focus on exploration with multiple endings: There are many people, places, and items to see among the stars, and each interaction could be the one that determines your fate!
- Zodiac Memories: Peer behind the veil to explore the backstories of the Zodiacs!
- Take the Dangerous Route and fight off the Space Reptiles in an optional Action Filled Shoot’em Up Minigame!
- And most importantly: Riding Alpacas!
Moonana is a small indie game developer with a love for unique JRPGs and RPGs such as the Devil Survivor Saga, Disgaea, Earthbound, the Shin Megami Tensei series, the Mario RPGs and OFF. Nana, the creator of Moonana, started to work on games in 2016 participating in jams, and finished some little titles. Moonana started its first commercial title, Virgo Vs The Zodiac, development in January, 2017, with a demo released in May and the Steam page released in September, 2018.