1C Entertainment is happy to announce VED, a story-driven RPG featuring a unique turn-based combat system set in a vivid world full of magic.
1C Entertainment is happy to announce VED, a story-driven RPG featuring a unique turn-based combat system set in a vivid world full of magic. VED will launch on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2022.
In VED, you take the role of Kir, a young hero who comes to the city of Micropole in search of a new life. There he suddenly discovers the ability to teleport between two interconnected worlds full of mysterious flying islands, strange creatures and dangerous monsters. Unfold an interactive story where each decision matters and help Kir discover the truth about this magical place, so that you can decide the fate of two worlds. Your power is magic of the Veds!
- A non-linear story where every decision can lead to irreversible consequences and endings.
- Several game factions that have different views on the events taking place. A dynamic system of relationships will allow you to influence the decisions of the key characters.
- Innovative turn-based battle system. Use the advantage depending on your position.
- Build a shelter for yourself and your allies to unlock new skills and abilities.
- A system of unique interactive events that impose curses or blessings on the hero, which last until the end of the game.
- The game features a fully orchestrated original soundtrack that will accompany you on your adventure.
VED is planned to release on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2022. For more information, wishlist the game on Steam, visit the official 1C Entertainment website or their Facebook and/or Twitter pages.