Moonana is the indie dev behind Virgo vs The Zodiac & Osteoblast and he is very happy to announce that its new JRPG Keylocker Kickstarter campaign is almost fully funded. Keylocker started development in 2020, and now the developers released a demo together with their Kickstarter for the fans to test the game out. The Crowdfunding will end on the 23rd of October.
In a silent world where music has been prohibited, B0B0 will serenade her rebellion against the vicious authorities by banding together with the Jukebot drummer, Rocket, to shatter the strings of fate and sing the melody of freedom in this unforgiving Rhythm Turn-Based JRPG.
- Control Electricity with your own music! Transform it into attack or defense as needed, swapping between different movesets and tactics.
- Classic Turn Based Combat with a twist: Real Time execution of moves in rhythm game style, aim your shots, time your attacks, parry and block your enemies in this unforgiving planet.
- No Random-Encounters; fight your enemies head-on with seamless in world battles inspired by Chrono Trigger.
- Befriend the citizens, or betray them, hacking into their profiles to acquire resources or to change the course of the story with multiple endings.
- Play with your band to the friends you made at the Music Show minigame, featuring compositions by Elektrobear (Momodora, Virgo Versus The Zodiac), voiced by Psamathes.
- But watch out on the Danger Meter! The all-ears church-police will certainly come after devious denizens who do not respect the Law of Silence.
- Completely customize your characters with a great variety of equipment; unlock special Talents using the Keys harvested from enemies you DELETE in combat.
- Unique interactions with every object of the world: exploring Saturn can lead to secrets, rewards or entire pieces of knowledge about the planet.