Video games have a wide arrange of genres and tabletop games are one of the hottest commodities on the market. Although, tabletop video games can be hard to get right, even for massive game studios. However, Worlds of Aria, an upcoming tabletop RPG from indie studio, Ludogram, seems to encapsulate the essence of tabletop gaming.
ABOUT WORLDS OF ARIA
In World of Aria you’ll lead your own adventuring party on an epic adventure. Play with up to 3 other friends with the Buddy Pass, or strike out on your own. Dive into the unknown and live out your dreams of leading your very own adventuring party. Inspired by tabletop role-playing games, experience a story of chaos and conspiracies within the kingdom of Aria where your choices change the outcome.
Featuring online, local, and cross-platform play, invite your friends to your party. What role will they take on your journey? Assess the situation and the various choices you can make to progress further in your story. Convince your party to side with you or betray them all at the last moment. Delve into a story of conspiracies, choice, and chaos, so don’t be afraid to create some drama of your own.
Create the best party from up to 10 characters to choose from, each with their own special skillsets and personalities. Encounter various creatures and NPCs, all inspired by tabletop role-playing games. And don’t forget to collect legendary treasures and items that you come across in your adventures. You’ll need them to triumph over the dangers you’ll face!
- Play alone or with up to 4 people in online, local, and cross-platform play
- Carry out a legendary quest in a fantastical world brimming with drama
- Collaborate to accomplish your goals as a team, or scheme for your own gains
- Roll the dice to reveal the outcome of your choices
- Roleplay to your heart’s content! Choose between 10 characters, each with a unique skillset, personality, and voice
- A tabletop experience come to life! Dungeon-dive and encounter creatures and characters inspired by fantasy TTRPGs.
- Take on the role of up to 10 unique characters, with their own skills, personalities, and voices
- Encounter creatures, characters, and caches all inspired by fantasy and tabletop roleplaying games
- Packed with replayability, reroll the dice and retell the story in brand new ways
Worlds of Aria is planned to release on Q1 of 2024. The game will be released on Steam and Nintendo Switch so keep an eye on it if you’re playing on either platforms. If you can’t wait to get your hands on it then a demo is also available on their steam page.