Choose whether to be a hero or a sinner in this promising stylish deck-building dungeon-crawler RPG.
We take on the role of Sam and try to escape from a dense maze set up by the evil mastermind, always trying to remain morally intact.
Deck-building and RPG come together to create an original experience. In the game, we will have to go through the various dungeons using the right cards. Every choice we make will form Sam and transform him into either a hero or a sinner who will condition the final battle. During the adventure, we will meet other adventurers who can become friends or enemies.
We will be able to use our cards not only in turn-based battles but also during the exploration phase, to open new paths and reach otherwise unreachable points on the map.
A Long Way down takes inspiration from hits like Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire and Hand of Fate.
There will also be items management as we can upgrade weapons & armors to become more and more powerful.
- Build a crew to roam the darkness of the mastermind’s lair
- Dive in a journey where sin meets virtue on every crossroad
- Gather memories from your past to understand the hero’s journey
- Upgrade epic weapons & armors to overcome bigger foes
- Adapt your playstyle & upgrade your skills to face various challenges
- Play the adventure again and try new morality choices
SEENAPSIS is an independent studio made up of several talented developers and artists. A Long Way Down is their first job.
Release date & platforms
The release of A Long Way Down is scheduled for 2019 for PC and SWITCH. On the various pages of the developer, it is indicated precisely Spring 2019 so the release could take place shortly.
To stay updated on A Long Way Down and the whole world of turn-based games, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter.