Fights in Tight Spaces is a stylish blend of deck-building, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings.
In-Game Background story
In an era where espionage is handled largely by data-packets being pored over by teams of analysts, Section Eleven’s approach is more hands-on, dealing with the sorts of criminal organizations who live and operate outside the realms of electronic communication. When the rest of the intelligence services have failed, they call Section Eleven. As a Section Eleven agent, it is your job to find direct solutions to emerging threats… largely by smashing people’s faces into things.
Fights in Tight Spaces blends deck-building, turn-based tactics, and thrilling animated fight sequences in classic action-movie settings. Learn to balance your hand, momentum, and positioning to overcome the odds to defeat your adversaries.
Pick from over 150 cards as you build a deck to suit your play style and your opponents’. Encounter random events, acquire enhancements (or injuries), and make critical choices about how best to upgrade your agent for the fights ahead.
Fights in Tight Spaces Key features
- Control the Space: Use the environment against your adversaries
- Train your Abilities: Build a deck to suit your play style, upgrade your moves, and equip your agent with a range of enhancements
- Protect High-Value-Targets: Use your skills and abilities as you act as bodyguard to VIPs
- Endless Threats: With a new mission each time your play, evolve your tactics, unlock new possibilities, and perfect your strategy to defeat the criminal underworld
- Prove your Worth: Embark on a daily mission and compare your scores to other players on the online leaderboard
About the developer
Ground Shatter is a indie studio set in Bristol (UK) The brainchild of founder and sole director James Parker, Ground Shatter is the culmination of fifteen years of games industry experience across console, handheld, and mobile development. Ground Shatter is the opportunity to build a games development studio in his own image.
Release date & platforms
Fights in Tight Spaces is expected for 2020 on PC but without a release date yet. Below the announcement trailer and the steam page link